The Hala Carbon Straight Up 10'6" SUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is designed for both evolving and experienced paddlers who want to excel. This Hala SUPboard can do it all! It is the one board you need in your quiver to take on any waterway! The Carbon Construction creates a rigidity, unlike any other inflatable, giving you an insane hardboard-feel. An all-around shape combines with our glide rocker for a highly agile performance board.
Hala Carbon Straight Up 10'6" Features:
- Carbon Construction
- Glide Rocker
- Smaller All-Around Board Shape
- 8 D-Ring Rigging points
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5" Raised Stomp Pad
- 2 Removable, Gummy, Side-Bite Click Fins
- 8" Center Flex Fin
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry leading 3-Year Warranty
- Hand Pump
- 12V Car Pump
- Repair Kit
Hala Carbon Straight Up 10'6" Specs:
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 6"
- Weight: 28 LB
- Volume: 311 L
- Rider Capacity Up to 350 LB
- Drop Stitch: Carbon + Fusion Drop Stich
- Deck Pad: Diamond Groove
- Stomp Pad + Foot Index
- Backpack: Backcountry Rolling Backpack