THE FRIENDLY FUN BOARD THAT MAKES ANY PADDLER FEEL PRO !
Amazing glide is created by the deep wide middle channel which forms a flatter faster bottom middle curve.
Benchmark stability from the concave catamaran style hull enables one to ride a board 2 inch less wide than normal, increasing the glide.
Great turnability provided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy to step back.
11’2”x28” TIKIHINE GO
A more performance-orientated board suited to ladies, lightweight riders that want fast glide and easy tracking from the narrower outline.
|Length (cm)||340.4 cm|
|Width (cm)||71.1 cm|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||17.7''|
|Tail Width (cm)||45.0 cm|
|Rider Weight||45-95 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single|
|Weight Carbon Top||
9.7 kg (Est)
|Weight Starshot||9.8 kg (Est)|
Deep channel throughout
Performance: Extra stable and smooth glide makes paddling simple for the ultimate first time SUP experience. ASAP and Starlite technologies are strong, lightweight and durable, this is the ideal board for schools and centers worldwide. The new Tikihine ladies line is an irresistible choice, bringing together exciting performance and timeless style.
Target Rider: The perfect introduction for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry. The size range from 12’0” to 9’4” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability.
Conditions: Designed to offer the best experience on flat-water and light wind chop.
- A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
- All inserts have added reinforcements.
- 3⁄4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
- Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
- Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
- All Starshot models equipped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
- 50% recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial waste.
- 33% less paint sprayed on the deck, rail and bottom of the board.
- Supplied with 230 Cutaway light core center fin