FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER
This amazing allround blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry level flat water paddling.
The direct, powerful and precise paddle shape is all you need to take your stroke from zero to hero. As the wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
TIKI TECH THE BEST-SELLER
- Flex and strength are tuned into each blade size and shape through the utilisation of Biaxial and Uni-Directional cloths
- Made using plant-based Bio resin, maintaining high performance with a lower impact on the environment.
- All ABS blades now use recycled plastic.
- New recyclable Armacell core.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Tiki Tech blade colours have matching ABS Edge.
ROUND 26" HYBRID CARBON S35 SHAFT
- Stiffest shaft for paddlers who prefer minimal flex.
- Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
- Strong and economical
- 2 Piece Adjustment. Precise, Light and Strong.
- Wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release, rounded and flush to ensure your hand never gets stick on a hard corner when shifting grip.